(Online Webinar) Sign up here - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/how-to-measure-your-business-carbon-footprint-tickets-362966441397
Join our free 30-minute webinar to understand your options and the process when it comes to measuring your organisation's carbon emissions. This session is part of a series looking at how to successfully measure, reduce and offset emissions as part of a Net Zero programme.
Measuring your carbon footprint doesn't have to be complicated. Nearly all businesses we speak to are starting from scratch and have concerns about the complexity and data required, so you're not alone if that's you! Solutions vary depending on budget, resource, and desired/required outputs. There is a solution for every organisation to measure their footprint and start their carbon reduction journey, regardless of size and sector.
You will leave the short session with the knowledge and tools needed to decide how best to progress with measuring your carbon footprint. The session is suitable for businesses, organisations, not-for-profits, and charities of all sizes.
- What goes into a carbon footprint? Do you need to measure it all?
- Choosing your baseline footprint year
- Capturing supply chain emissions
- What to do when you don't have the data
- From now to Net Zero - how your footprint will evolve
Follow our Eventbrite page to be notified of other sessions in the series including:
- Simple Carbon Reduction Strategies for Business
- Should My Business Offset Carbon Emissions?
- Achieving Carbon Neutral and Net Zero Certifications
- Engaging Employees and Stakeholders in your Net Zero programme
Climate change is one of the most complex challenges that humans have ever faced. Many businesses and organisations want to take positive climate action but are unsure how or where to get started. Positive Planet supports small to medium-sized businesses across all sectors to understand their carbon emissions and create informed carbon reduction strategies and business change programmes. To contact the team email email@example.com or call 0161 7688 555.